Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Record by Sachin Tendulkar: 200* Highest ODI Individual Score

Another Record by Sachin Tendulkar: 200* Highest ODI Individual Score
Record Record Record… Its been now a decade Sachin is playing cricket and making new records by breaking old records. Here is another one. 200 (Double Century) in one day internationals is the great achievement ever and the man who got it Sachin Tendulkar. He is behind all the records and he prove that he is the master of cricket.

Sachin Tendulkar scored exactly 200 not out against South Africa in Gwailor breaking previous individual highest score of 194 held jointly by Charles Coventry (Zimbabwe) and Saeed Anwar (Pakistan).

SachinTendulkar's innings was breathtaking. He faced 147 balls hitting 25 fours and 3 sixes. His strike rate of 136.05 was higher than any of the other innings on the list of top ten scores one-day international scores.

“I don’t know how to react,” said Tendulkar. “I’d like to dedicate this double-hundred to the people of India for standing behind me for the last 20 years throughout the ups and downs. I felt that when I was 175-plus and it was the 42nd over I had a chance, but I wasn’t actually thinking of it. It was only when I got closer to it that I thought about a double hundred.”

Another Record by Sachin Tendulkar: 200* Highest ODI Individual Score.

No comments:

India Live Score: